What is in Business for Business Networks for you?
The most important every business must answer: WIIFM? What’s In It For Me?
At Business for Business Networks we are building an organization that fuels business growth through building networks and knowledge. We are a peer mentoring organization disguised as a networking organization.
Business owners often join us because they see growth in network marketing opportunities, but they stay because they see growth in the sharing of questions, knowledge, and experiences.
Business For Business Networks connect business owners and professionals with two goals:
- Growing your motivation, business understanding, and high-value relationships through round-table mastermind-style conversations and,
- Building your business through personal introductions
We believe relationships built on trust and knowledge are the roots of successful networks and successful businesses.
- Tools for building high-value networks through facilitated conversation, locally and online
- Build member businesses through personal introductions
- An informal but consistent structure designed to encourage sharing and learning
- Lowest possible membership cost to remove cost barriers for even the smallest business
- Learn about proven successful business practices through Round Table conversations
- Members-only access to a global network of businesses that share your values: bforbnetworks.com email address, a closed social network (Slack), and extensive online resources
- Opportunities to build your business network across British Columbia, Canada, and globally
We are Growing!
Business for Business manages a growing network of networks for business owners and professionals. We provide the framework and systems for a growing network of Local Networking Groups on Vancouver Island, and ultimately nationally.
Currently there are 8 Local Network Groups
Coming up: Comox and Sidney!
We are developing an online platform to extend the value of membership to online networks and website traffic for members.
Want to find out more? Send a message to email@example.com